Bitcoin Optech newsletter #136 is here:
- describes development of a new constant-time algorithm for generating and verifying transaction signatures
- mentions proposal to stop processing unsolicited transactions
- summarizes proposed BIP for setting up multisig wallets
- shares insight from a discussion about managing escrows over LN
- links to new discussion about bidirectional upfront LN fees
- mentions new protocol for mitigating risk of malicious hardware wallets
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!