Bitcoin Optech newsletter #168 is here:
- summarizes a proposal to implement breaking changes in the DLC specification
- examines options for allowing recovery of closed LN channels using just a BIP32 seed
- describes an idea to generate stateless LN invoices
- includes popular questions and answers from the Bitcoin Stack Exchange
- continues the 'how to prepare for taproot' series: signmessage protocol still needed
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!