Bitcoin Optech newsletter #214 is here:
- links to the overview of a guide about channel jamming attacks
- summarizes several updates to a PR for silent payments
- summarizes changes to services and client software
- adds a silent payments topic
- Optech Newsletter #214 Recap on Twitter Spaces
Antoine Riard and Gleb Naumenko announced to the Lightning-Dev mailing list that they’ve published a guide to channel jamming attacks and several proposed solutions...
Changes to services and client software:
- Purse.io adds Lightning support
- Proof of concept coinjoin implementation joinstr
- Coldcard firmware 5.0.6 released
- Nunchuk adds taproot support
Silent payments are a type of payment that can be made to a unique onchain address for every payment even though the receiver provided the spender with a reusable (offchain) address...
Bitcoin Optech will be hosting an audio recap discussion of this newsletter with Murch, Schmidty, nvk, and Antoine Riard on Twitter Spaces Thursday at 15:00 UTC. Join us to discuss or ask questions!
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!