Bitcoin Optech newsletter #215 is here:
- describes a proposal for a standardized wallet label export format
- summarizes popular questions and answers from Bitcoin Stack Exchange
- Optech Newsletter #215 Recap on Twitter Spaces
Selected Q&A from Bitcoin Stack Exchange:
- Why isn’t it possible to add an OP_RETURN commitment (or some arbitrary script) inside a taproot script path with a descriptor?
- Why does Bitcoin Core rebroadcast transactions?
- When did Bitcoin Core deprecate the mining function?
- UTXO spendable by me or deposit to exchange after 5 years?
- What was the bug for the Bitcoin value overflow in 2010?
Bitcoin Optech will be hosting an audio recap discussion of this newsletter with Murch, Schmidty, and Craig Raw on Twitter Spaces Thursday at 15:00 UTC. Join us to discuss or ask questions!
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!