Subject: [bitcoin-core-dev] Bitcoin Core 0.19.1 release candidate 2 available

From: "Wladimir J. van der Laan via bitcoin-core-dev" <bitcoin-core-dev () lists ! linuxfou
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 09:22:14 +0000

Binaries for bitcoin Core version 0.19.1rc2 are available from:

    https://bitcoincore.org/bin/bitcoin-core-0.19.1/test.rc2/

Source code can be found in git under the signed tag

    https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/tree/v0.19.1rc2

This is a release candidate for a new minor version release.

Preliminary release notes for the release can be found here:

    https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/blob/0.19/doc/release-notes.md

Release candidates are test versions for releases. When no critical problems
are found, this release candidate will be tagged as 0.19.1.

Please report bugs using the issue tracker at github:

    https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues

Changes since rc1:

- - #17843 Reset reused transactions cache (fjahr)
- - #17156 psbt: check that various indexes and amounts are within bounds (achow101)
- - #18062 Fix unintialized WalletView::progressDialog (promag)
- - #18100 Update univalue subtree (MarcoFalke)

_______________________________________________
bitcoin-core-dev mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/bitcoin-core-dev