Subject: [bitcoin-core-dev] Bitcoin Core 0.17.0 release candidate 4 available

From: "Wladimir J. van der Laan via bitcoin-core-dev" <bitcoin-core-dev () lists ! linuxfou
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 07:08:52 +0000

Binaries for bitcoin Core version 0.17.0rc4 are available from:

    https://bitcoincore.org/bin/bitcoin-core-0.17.0/test.rc4/

Source code can be found on github under the signed tag

    https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/tree/v0.17.0rc4

This is a release candidate for a new minor version release.

Preliminary release notes for the release can be found here:

    https://github.com/bitcoin-core/bitcoin-devwiki/wiki/0.17.0-Release-notes

Release candidates are test versions for releases. When no critical problems
are found, this release candidate will be tagged as 0.17.0.

Changes since rc3: 

- - CVE-2018-17144 fix: Please upgrade as soon as possible when using an earlier release candidate

Please report bugs using the issue tracker at github:

    https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues

_______________________________________________
bitcoin-core-dev mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/bitcoin-core-dev