Subject: [bitcoin-core-dev] Bitcoin Core 0.16.0 release candidate 3 available

From: laanwj () gmail ! com (Wladimir J ! van der Laan)
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2018 10:38:13 +0000

Binaries for bitcoin Core version 0.16.0rc3 are available from:

    https://bitcoincore.org/bin/bitcoin-core-0.16.0/test.rc3/

Source code can be found on github under the signed tag

    https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/tree/v0.16.0rc3

This is a release candidate for a new major version release.

Preliminary release notes for the release can be found here:

    https://github.com/bitcoin-core/bitcoin-devwiki/wiki/0.16.0-Release-notes

Release candidates are test versions for releases. When no critical problems
are found, this release candidate will be tagged as 0.16.0.

Changes since rc2:
- - #12368 `3f5012b` Hold mempool.cs for the duration of ATMP (TheBlueMatt)
- - #12366 `93de37a` http: Join worker threads before deleting work queue (laanwj)
- - #12315 `758a41e` Bech32 addresses in dumpwallet (fivepiece)
- - #12377 `604f289` qt: Poll ShutdownTimer after init is done (MarcoFalke)
- - #12374 `daaae36` qt: Make sure splash screen is freed on AppInitMain fail (laanwj)
- - #12367 `09fc859` Fix two fast-shutdown bugs (TheBlueMatt)

Please report bugs using the issue tracker at github:

    https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues